- 1 Valentine’s day dress code meaning
- 2 Dress code for valentine’s day Meaning
- 3 Valentine’s Day Dress Codes 2017
- 4 Detailed Meaning of Valentine’s Day Dress Code Colour
- 5 Search terms
Valentine’s day dress code meaning
Let me start this post by wishing every single one of you a happy valentines day 2017! Valentines day is a day for the couples. It is a day for the ones in love and it is a day celebrated by the heart. Every year, on this day people do a variety of things together with their other half. Here in this post we talk about valentine’s day dress code. Keep reading.
Check: chocolate day images
Do one wrong thing on valentines day and you will never hear the end of it for some weeks to come. There are 7 days before the actual valentines day called the valentines week and these day just the same importance as the rest of the days.
The customs and traditions of the valentines day dress codes are endless. In this post we will talk about one such custom of valentines day called the valentine’s day dress codes. We will also see what each valentines day dress color means.
Dress code for valentine’s day Meaning
I am pretty sure you are familiar with the prospect of valentines day dress codes. You would not be reading this page if you did not wanted to know the actual meaning of dress codes of Valentines day.
On the day of valentines day 2017, each and every action of yours is important, even what you wear.
On valentine’s day, the color of the dress you wear is observed by everyone. Each color has a specific significance and people judge your relationship status by what you wear.
Trust me, you do not want to be wearing the wrong colour and ruin any chances you had with a boy/girl. In this post we will talk in detail about the Valentine’s Day Dress Code and the meaning of valenitnes day Dress Colors.
Also Check: happy rose day
Go through all the colors listed in this post and choose wisely.
Valentine’s Day Dress Codes 2017
This table has two columns, you can see the Valentine’s Day Dress Color Codes on the first and meanings of the Valentine’s Day Dress Colours on the second
|Blue Colour||I am single and available|
|Green Colour||I am waiting for someone|
|Red Colour||Already in Love, Two way|
|Black Colour||Rejected proposal|
|White Colour||Proposal denied kindly|
|Orange Colour||Going to Propose soon|
|Pink Colour||Proposal accepted|
|Purple/Grey Colour||Note interested|
|Yellow Colour||Just Broke Up|
|Brown Colour||My heart was Broken|
Also Check: valentines day images
Detailed Meaning of Valentine’s Day Dress Code Colour
Here are the detailed meaning of valentines day dress codes. You can decide which color to wear on valentines day based on this.
- Blue Colour : This Valentine’s Day Blue Dress Code means that I am single and available for a relationship
- Green Colour : Valentine’s Day Green Dress Code meaning is that I am waiting for someone
- Red Colour : Valentine’s Day Red Dress Code means that I am Already in Love. The wearer is in a Two sided relationship and the color is a sign to leave him/her alone.
- Black Colour : Valentine’s Day Black color dress code meaning is a rejection of proposal. It is worn by someone who want to reject a proposal that they received.
- White Colour : White is the symbol of peace and white colour is worn by someone who wishes to reject your proposal politely.Valentine’s Day dress color meaning white.
- Orange Colour : Orange color is the colour one should be on the lookout for on valentines day.Valentine’s Day Orange Dress Colour means that the wearer is going to propose to someone very soon and it could easily be you.
- Pink Colour : If a girl wears pink colour, it’s time to rejoice because pink is the colour of love. She is going to accept your proposal. Valentine’s Day pink dress color meaning
- Purple/Grey Colour : Not interested. Wear this as your Valentine’s day dress code 2017 if you are not looking for a relatioship now.
- Yellow Colour : Valentines day yellow colour dress indicates that the wearer was jusst part of a beak Up
- Brown Colour : Valentines day brown colour indicates that my heart was Broken.
Also Check: Happy Valentines Day
Do not forget to comment below if you have any doubt regarding the Valentine’s Day Dress Codes. We will respond quickly and help you plan your valentines day colour.